Sunday, June 5, 2011

Honey Apple Cookies

I've has some apples laying around for about a week...and I have no intention of eating them anytime soon.  So I decided I wanted to make my Cinnamon Spice Apple Cookies.  Well, I started making them and decided I wanted to tweak my own recipe.  Instead, I decided to add honey and just leave it at that.  They turned out delicious!!!

Honey Apple Cookies


Ingredients:
10 Tbsp Butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 1/2 cups flour
2 medium apples, grated
2 Tbsp honey (mine was straight from Texas, thanks honey!)

Directions:
Preheat over to 350 degrees.  Beat butter and sugars together until creamy.  Add in egg and mix well.  Add in cinnamon, cloves, baking soda, and salt.  Mix in flower alternately with grated apple.  Lastly, mix in honey until well blended.

Drop by rounded spoonful onto baking sheet.  Bake for 4 minutes. Rotate, and cook an additional 4-5 minutes.  After a few minutes, transfer to cooling rack.  Serve with a nice cold glass of milk :)

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment