Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins

I love pinterest.  It's amazing and I just love it.  I love all the recipes and I love to make new things.  I made these last week and my hubby loved them and asked me to make more last night. So that's on the list of things to do today.  It's nice and cold and drizzly and a perfect day to bake :) Recipe adapted from here.

Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1 cup sugar
1 cup pure pumpkin
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. butter, softened
1 egg
2/3 cup craisins

Directions:
Heat over to 375 degrees. 
Mix together sugar, pumpkin, almond milk, brown sugar, butter and egg.  In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, ginger, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and cloves together.  Add into sugar mixture.  Mix in cranberries by hand.
Spoon into muffin tin with or without liners (if not using liners, lightly coat with cooking spray).  These can also be made in a large muffin tin (that's what I did!).
Bake for 25 minutes or until muffin tops spring back.  Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment