Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Circus Nursery

We did the baby's room in a neutral theme for a few reasons. The first being that we didn't know what we were having.  The second being that we only have a two bedroom house, so if there were more kids someday, it would need to be neutral for them to share :) And last but not least, $! I didn't want to paint the room blue/pink to have to change it to a neutral color later. 
I wanted a circus nursery before I even got pregnant.  Ikea had the cutest nursery decor, and I was dying to get it.  Before we announced our pregnancy, my BFF and I took a trip to Ikea just to buy the goods.  I was so stinkin excited! There are a few things that I have that aren't pictured like a circus tent, a play mat, puppets, and sheets for when she is older.  I love the way her room turned out! It's so cute!















1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your nursery! We used some of these same colors! We have a bluish/greenish/tealish dresser too!

    www.sashon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete