Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weeks 15, 16, and 17

Weeks 15, 16, and 17 recap:
Total weight gain/loss:
 4 (From 125 to 129)
Maternity clothes? Finally caved into maternity pants at 16 weeks.  They are AMAZING!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I HATE sleeping on my side, and now my back hurts.  I can't help thinking they are connected.
Best moment from these weeks: Starting our Baby Registry.  That was fun to do together, but exhausting!
Miss Anything? I really need a good tan right about now.  I miss fake-n-bake.
Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: Orange Juice still.  I have to have it every morning with breakfast or I go crazy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes! People are starting to notice
Gender prediction: ???
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In...but slowing heading out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: 
Feeling the baby move, I hope it's soon!








4 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you have started this to keep people like me updated. Since i can't see you ALL the time (well minus, target,pier one, world market, and walmart!) it's nice to be able to follow this journey with you! You already look fantastic and it is going to only get better. You are a beautiful preggo!! love you lots!-bek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bek! I love running into you guys in Redlands. It makes my heart so happy!!! I love you lots too :)

      Delete
  2. I don't think it's possible that you could be anymore adorable! Although, as that little bump grows, I'm sure your cuteness will too!

    ADORE the board! Fabulous Idea. I want to do something like this, but I'll have to figure it out since I don't have a chalk board. Hmmmmm....

    Keep the updates coming! I'm completely obsessed with pregnant blogs since I'm pregnant now too. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I craved sweet drinks - juice, lemonade, slushies! - and then they diagnosed me with stupid gestational diabetes. Jerks! ;) You look simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete