Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Raspberry Chipotle Baby Golden Potatoes

While I was in Texas last month visiting my brother Greg and sister-in-law Sally and their new baby Dean, Sally's mom Christy made some delicious baby golden potatoes.  So I found out how she made them, and I was already making some Raspberry Chipotle Chicken, so I thought to myself...why not add some glaze to the potatoes as well.  So I did, and they turned out great!

Raspberry Chipotle Baby Golden Potatoes

Ingredients:
24 oz. California Baby Golden Potatoes (I got mine from Fresh & Easy)
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 Tbsp. Garlic Salt
1 Tbsp.  Butter, melted
2 Tbsp. Raspberry Chipotle Glaze (I got mine from Fresh & Easy)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.  Add potatoes, and continue to boil for 10 minutes uncovered.  Drain and wait until potatoes have cooled. Cut in half and place them in a bowl.  Add olive oil, garlic salt, melted butter, and glaze.  Mix until well coated.  Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet, and bake for 10 -12 minutes, depending on how crispy you want them.  Remove from oven and serve warm.




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment